Dot and the Line run creative workshops in screen printing, letterpress and lino printing from our studio in Leith, Edinburgh. Take a peek and sign up quick, places are strictly limited to three per session. Day workshops are £60 (Concessions £40) and evening workshops are £30 (Concessions £20). All materials are included in the cost of the workshop. Discounts are available to mailing list members.
Tutor Lou Davis will teach you everything you need to get started and you’ll leave with some prints, notebooks, bookmarks or greetings cards that you can be proud of.
“Lou understands the “why” for techniques inside out and encourages curiosity and playfulness to bring out your inner designer, making this a truly creative experience.”
“Lou is a knowledgeable, patient and incredibly well organised tutor. Get along to one of her sessions and have some creative fun.”
- Introduction to Letterpress. Wednesday 6th September. 6:30 – 9:30pm.
- Bespoke Letterpress Business Cards. Wednesday 20th September. 6:30 – 9:30pm.
- Paper Stencil Screen Printing. Monday 25th September. 6:30 – 9:30pm.
- Introduction to Letterpress. Thursday 5th October. 6:30 – 9:30pm.
- Introduction to Lino Printing. Wednesday 15th November. 6:30 – 9:30pm.
- Whole Day Photo Emulsion Screen Printing. Sunday 10th September. 10am – 4pm.
- Christmas Card Screen Printing. Saturday 7th October. 10am – 4pm.
- Lino and Letterpress Christmas Cards. Saturday 11th November. 10am – 4pm.
- Christmas Card Screen Printing. Saturday 18th November. 10am – 4pm.
Private workshops are also available for three people at our Leith studio or for more people at your own premises. Dot has taken letterpress and lino printing workshops on the road in recent months to community groups and events. Get in touch for more info.